Occasional Contributor

Re: Inside Q Magazine

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC Beth would you be able to help me too? I have tried getting my subscription sent, have been receiving it for years with December being the last issue but to no avail from WAYNE but after several emails to him it doesn't seem like he is actively doing anything whereas customers that reach out to you seem to get prompt replies as well as a magazine sent to them and the problem solved. I even started my own thread in the Customer Service Forum but got no help just a form letter reply of "we are working on it" Thank you for any help you can give me. 

QVC Customer Care

@BAYC

It seems that Wayne has sent your enrollment to our team who is investigating any of the issues we are experiencing with the InsideQ.....it seems they are sending you the February issue now and I will follow up with them for March. We will get this fixed for you!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Come to think of it I have not received my February issue either online or in the mail.  Is it late?

Occasional Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thank you for checking into this for me, it seems like YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who seems to get results and follow through for the customers that have reached out to you. February is over next so at this point it would be a waste but I truly hope you can send me the March issue. 

Contributor

I didn't receive the Dec or Jan issues or the email version.  I called QVC Customer service today and Heather was going to notify the Inside-Q team.  She said it could take 5 days to receive the March issue. Can anyone who has received the March issue tell me what the the Dennis Basso TSV is?  I'm hoping it's a spring water resistant jacket!  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor
@alioop
Yes.
You asked the same question in TSV forum and you were answered there w more detail.
Valued Contributor

I haven't rec'd the Insider (link OR hard copy) since Nov.  Somehow in late Oct my email preferences were zeroed out and I haven't been receiving promotional emails since.

Occasional Contributor

Beth,

I have had problems starting in November on getting the December Insider and all issues since then, including the March 2017 issue. I've had it sent to me by Customer Service, but received it into the next month, after some TSV's were over with I would have liked. As I've stated in the Forums to Customer Service, the magazine is so much more helpful to me since I have a dementia problem. I've been w/ QVC since the days of paying for the subscription. I've done everything customer service said online, over the phone, and via emails, and still have monthly problems. It is somewhat hard for me to keep trying to fix this problem.

As to having  an order in a rolling 12 month period, I meet that, and have several on AD. I've also tried to get setup for the online version to use once in awhile, but that doesn't work either. PLEASE, CAN YOU HELP ME FINALLY RESOLVE THIS ISSUE, AND SEND ME A MARCH 2017 issue? Thank you so much in advance.

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

@Beth-QVC  I have had problems starting in November on getting the December Insider and all issues since then, including the March 2017 issue. I've had it sent to me by Customer Service, but received it into the next month, after some TSV's were over with I would have liked. As I've stated in the Forums to Customer Service, the magazine is so much more helpful to me since I have a dementia problem. I've been w/ QVC since the days of paying for the subscription. I've done everything customer service said online, over the phone, and via emails, and still have monthly problems. It is somewhat hard for me to keep trying to fix this problem.

As to having  an order in a rolling 12 month period, I meet that, and have several on AD. I've also tried to get setup for the online version to use once in awhile, but that doesn't work either. PLEASE, CAN YOU HELP ME FINALLY RESOLVE THIS ISSUE, AND SEND ME A MARCH 2017 issue? Thank you so much in advance.