Honored Contributor

Re: Inside Q Magazine

[ Edited ]

Have not rec'd one since December

would love to start reading again 

@Beth-QVC

Contributor

I haven't received an insider magazine in a few months either, and I've been purchasing! I even had a chat asking a rep about when the next Lock and Lock TSV would happen, I was told in the chat that there was nothing on the schedule for the next 30 days. Then two days later, I checked the TSV online to find it was LOCK AND LOCK! Hello! That's what I was asking about! 

Can I get some help with this insider magazine thing, please? @Beth-QVC I would really appreciate it because I definitely do purchase based on what's inside!

Honored Contributor

@Corky47 wrote:

Am I out of the loop or what. I have not received an Inside Q magazine in 4 or 5 months and customer service told me today they are phasing it out. It would have been nice (and courteous) if they had mentioned it in an issue of the mag or something instead of just leaving people wondering what happened. I really enjoyed reading it each month.

@Corky47

This blurb the March Insider may explain it (obviously I still am eligible since I do take advantage of buying my wish list when OTO, ez pay, etc.)

Well won't accept file to post BUT I will retype it:

TAKE NOTE: (in program guide listing March Insider)

Receipt of InsideQ magazine:

Because we reserve insideQ for customers with recent purchases, periodically we update our mailing list and REMOVE addresses where there no longer seems to be an interest in ordering from QVC.

Hope this explains their logic! For me wish other UNwanted magazines, catalogs, etc. would stop filling my home mailbox OR email!

QVC Customer Care

@Buckeye815

Thanks for reaching out....I have asked our subscription people to take a look at what is going on with your InsideQs. In the meantime I will send out a February issue.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@jackthebear

I have sent your details to our subscription department to check out what is happening with your InsideQ. Also I have mailed you out a February copy. 

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Corky47 wrote:

Am I out of the loop or what. I have not received an Inside Q magazine in 4 or 5 months and customer service told me today they are phasing it out. It would have been nice (and courteous) if they had mentioned it in an issue of the mag or something instead of just leaving people wondering what happened. I really enjoyed reading it each month.

@Corky47

This blurb the March Insider may explain it (obviously I still am eligible since I do take advantage of buying my wish list when OTO, ez pay, etc.)

Well won't accept file to post BUT I will retype it:

TAKE NOTE: (in program guide listing March Insider)

Receipt of InsideQ magazine:

Because we reserve insideQ for customers with recent purchases, periodically we update our mailing list and REMOVE addresses where there no longer seems to be an interest in ordering from QVC.

Hope this explains their logic! For me wish other UNwanted magazines, catalogs, etc. would stop filling my home mailbox OR email!

That explains a lot of these complaints.

So if I make a purchase I can follow that up with a request for Insider Magazine. But it takes 2-3 months before they send the first copy, and by then it's too long since I made a new purchase (even though I'm still paying for the last one on Easy Pay) so they cancel the Insider they never sent in the first place. 

QVC Customer Care

@x Hedge

In order to enroll in a subscription for the InsideQ, you must have at least one purchase for within a rolling 12 months.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC. That's very helpful information. 

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@jackthebear

I have sent your details to our subscription department to check out what is happening with your InsideQ. Also I have mailed you out a February copy. 

Beth QVC

thats really nice thanks so much @Beth-QVC

Contributor

Thank you so much Beth!