Super Contributor

I would love a Flash Four Hour EasyPay Friday!

Does anyone else second that motion?  I even have something special  in mind.  I am waiting, hoping for a flash easypay soon.  

Super Contributor

Re: I would love a Flash Four Hour EasyPay Friday!

Woman Sad

Frequent Contributor

Do you mean you want this every Friday @Kcubed?

Super Contributor

I just wanted a specific As Is item, but it was a bit expensive.  Easypay would have definitely helped.  I had an easypay on request, but there was a technological problem and many or us could not use our easypay.  I ended up loosing the item because I was fooling around hoping to use easypay.  I wish I had just paid full price because I really wanted the item.  I love the lunchtime specials, and the clearance and as is items, but most of the things I want are not on sale.  Easypay helps for large ticket items, but for most of the items I like, easypay is not an option.  I wish Q offered flash easypays or more easypays on request that worked.  That would help when we want something specific and really would like easypay.  I also wish that they offered coupon codes.  That way we could pick our own sale items.  As for the easypays, I don't give a hoot if a $20 shirt is on easy pay or not.  I do care if a $300 jewelry item is.  Today, they are have all beauty items on easypay.  That is nice, but most beauty items are not too expensive anyway.  How about all jewelry on easy pay?  That would be more helpful.