Esteemed Contributor

I love these boards.

[ Edited ]

I love these boards.Even though I sometimes complain  or even get deleted once in a while, there is a wealth of info here  on almost everything Q sells and even things in life......

I have made a few friends   Smiley Happy     and I come here first before I go anywhere else ,even FB. and I spend most of my day here.

I am here since the boards began and believe me it was NOT as easy  here as it is now.

Many sleepless nights were spent here talking  with comrads in the Pet Lovers section <3  <3  We were (are)  very special group ,even though I rarely drop in there now <3

Thanks QVC ,for this and all you do ,even though at times I may  seem like your worst enemy <3

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma

Great post.  Smiley Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@pommom

Thank you <3  it came from my heart  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma

It comes across as such - genuine and sincere.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I love these boards as well, and am on them every day, not all day long, but I check in , sometimes not on the weekends though, but I do love coming on here and reading and posting and learning.......

Trusted Contributor

Always enjoy reading your posts.....keep em coming and also thank YOUUU!!

Honored Contributor

I too love this board. I have received so many good tips about products to buy, and just everyday life situations. If you ask a question, there are usually a few posters who know the answer ,and are willing to share their information. I try to throw my two cents in when I think it will help. I think that is why I get frustrated when posters try to turn it into something that it isn't. It never ends well. I stop in here a few times a day, and would miss it if it wasn't 't here.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I also like it. I'm not on fb, I don't know that much about my iPad, but I think it's fun. Everyone is so nice and some are hilarious. Some have brought a tear to my eye, that's OK too. I couldn't go a day without checking it out to read what going on. Love you all.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy these boards also. The posters here were a great support system during my recent illness (diverticulitis with complications) and surgery and recovery.

I have medical people in the family who chose to play it down equal to a hang nail in importance. They do this (surgery) twice a week; what's the big deal? Cause it is your FAMILY!

A few have become close and I enjoy keeping in touch and reading their comments.

Then there are a couple that reading their posts is better than reading the comics! A simple fact, a big imagination, a nasty disposition plus a bad memory equals some very interesting posts!

Variety is the spice of life!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I also really enjoy these boards.  I have learned a lot from the posters here.  When we put all our heads together we can solve any problem, right?  I also enjoy the comradery and cohesiveness that develops after you spend some time here getting to know everyone.  My posting is consistent with the time I have available to spend here, but I almost always have this running in the background on my computer so I can just drop in for a bit!

Laura loves cats!