Honored Contributor

I can't get it on TV, but I just watched for the first time here! Are the items sold mostly clearance? I haven't watched Beauty IQ either. Too many QVC channels to chose from! But it's good to know they are there if I get bored with something else! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Re: I just discovered QVC plus!

I was under the impression QVC Plus is just a repeat of shows that have already aired on QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

@gabstoomuch, QVCplus broadcasts a mix of LIVE and pre-recorded shows.

Today's LIVE shows included an hour or more each:
Isaac, Halston SGraver, Marc Fisher, shoe&bag clearance, Logo, Dooney, Quacker, Women with Control, Denim&Co.

Some days more, some days less.
Respected Contributor

I am going to watch QVC Plus for the first time when Louis Dell Olio with his Linea Collection appears three times in  April.  He will even feature some new items of clothing.  Louis has a large loyal following.  Smart of QVC to get all of us to watch QVC Plus with a lure like Louis.

Trusted Contributor

It has been mentioned MANY times here before, that QVC Plus is a mix of LIVE and prerecorded programs. It is not a clearance channel or a rerun channel. It can be viewed on your computer, DirecTV, and several cable networks. You can view what has been shown on Air by utilizing the drop down menu on the main QVC homepage.