Honored Contributor

I guess weekends are all Christmas shopping from now on . . .

. . . until they go full time in a few weeks.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I guess weekends are all Christmas shopping from now on . . .

At the end of Isaac's show last Friday afternoon,  Kristen announced the show was taking a break for holiday shopping shows.  She said Isaac will be back in January for his weekly Friday show.  Also heard the same thing at the end of a Breezies presentation.  Shawn said we won't be seeing much of Breezies until after the holidays.  Don't understand why they do this every year.  Not everyone wants to buy flashlights and electronics for gifts.  Some of us like to buy fashion for gifts or for ourselves.  Time to change the channel.

Respected Contributor

I would really like to see the normal shows through October.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

At the end of Isaac's show last Friday afternoon,  Kristen announced the show was taking a break for holiday shopping shows.  She said Isaac will be back in January for his weekly Friday show.  Also heard the same thing at the end of a Breezies presentation.  Shawn said we won't be seeing much of Breezies until after the holidays.  Don't understand why they do this every year.  Not everyone wants to buy flashlights and electronics for gifts.  Some of us like to buy fashion for gifts or for ourselves.  Time to change the channel.

Yes...i remember last year it was a ton of stuff they normally sell (claiming them to be great Christmas gifts)...like computers, vacuum cleaners, D& B,

flameless candles, beauty products etc......clothing and

jewelry were pretty much pushed aside ...........it was

almost like one long weekend showing....

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

There is never any shortage of fashion/beauty/jewlery on Q. 

There will be more of the same, with just a 'holiday' in the title.

Trusted Contributor

And soon we will see bits of holiday decorations beginning in the stores also!! It has been happening for years!  I love it because I love Christmas but I don't Christmas shop until I am ready to!!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I guess that is the case which only means that I will watch even less QVC than I do already.  I have a list of who I am shopping for and what I think I want for them and honestly it isn't in QVC's inventory.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It happens every year. It must work for them or they would not do it. I find it totally boring. They need to learn to mix their inventory, not everyone is into gift guying. It may even increase there sales, which I have read are not that great right now. Not everyone has Christmas on their minds 3 months before

the actually holiday.

Honored Contributor

I'm never home at Christmas ... so I don't decorate.    And .... almost no shopping.

Years ago we decided as a family that we wouldn't exchange presents for adults ... just for the children. 

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

It happens every year. It must work for them or they would not do it. I find it totally boring. They need to learn to mix their inventory, not everyone is into gift guying. It may even increase there sales, which I have read are not that great right now. Not everyone has Christmas on their minds 3 months before

the actually holiday.

You just made a case for why they go with this business model.  Hmmmm.