Valued Contributor

I didn't get my order, UPS claimed it was delivered

I was ordered something on Dec 8, supposedly left in front hall yesterday, Dec 15 at 7 p.m. It wasn't there. Either UPS didn't deliver it, or someone in my apt building took it (I've lived here thirty yrs and that never happened.)

I need the item by Mo. night; it's a gift for the doctor who saved my life. I'm seeing hime early Tuesday a.m. Christmas is the only time he'll take anything from me and I won't see him for six months.

I saw my regular UPS man today and he said a lot of subs are throwing packages anywhere or even worse, stealing them. The Q said they would send a replacement Mo., which means I have to rearrange my work schedule, because it has to be signed. I called back later and requested overnight delivery but they said it had already been processed and they couldn't do it. I asked if they could request having packages UPS delivers signed and the customer service person said she'd send a request to the president's office. Items that come in the mail are not a problem because my mailman either puts them in my mailbox or rings my bell or a neighbor's bell.

Has anyone else had a probelm getting their packages?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View