Trusted Contributor

I Need To See "My Activity" That Shows ALL My Recent Posts!

Right now it only shows the activity where I started the thread. I need to see ALL my recent posts so I can easily find them again. Otherwise I"m totally lost!

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

Re: I Need To See "My Activity" That Shows ALL My Recent Posts!

I think I'll be posting less and less.....I just needed to post something so I can get a visual of what's going on.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree. I like to go back and look at new postings on threads I have posted in.This STINKS..Like  said in another post (which I can't find) this wasn't tested out and it wasn't tested on a person or people who ACTUALLY USE THIS FORUM....

Respected Contributor

I do not see my activity if I click on my name at the top of the page.
Honored Contributor

I hear you!  When I finally stumbled upon "my activity" (couldn't tell you again where I found it), it had all of THREE posts from random points in time.  I'm about to give up and start participating in the HSN forums.  They appear to be much easier to navigate.

Honored Contributor

No kidding.  That's one of the most relevant parts to posting here.  I agree that QVC never tested this with anyone.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I hear you!  When I finally stumbled upon "my activity" (couldn't tell you again where I found it), it had all of THREE posts from random points in time.  I'm about to give up and start participating in the HSN forums.  They appear to be much easier to navigate.

Krimpette, when you click on your name up above it takes you to your profile, but it only shows you threads that you have STARTED, not posts that you have made as REPLIES to threads other than your own. This makes it impossible to go back and find these threads again! THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Member Since 11/20/2008
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also want to easily find posts that I have replied to as I seldom start new message threads but that is the only activity that seems to count now. That is a ridiculous premise -- can you imagine how many threads there would be if only a starter post counted when you are looking for your old messages?

This new format wasn't properly Q&A tested at all. Not only is the formatting off with IE 11 but it's an obvious problem that should have been caught and fixed before the new boards were rolled out permanently.