Highlighted
Not applicable

How long does it take to get a refund once you cancel an order?

I am absolutely LIVID right now! The other day, I placed an order for a laptop computer for my husband's birthday gift using the easy pay option of 6 monthly payments. This afternoon, I logged into our bank account to check our balance and saw that QVC had charged my bank debit card for ENTIRE amount of the laptop which was over $1000, and I had selected the easy pay option for 6 payments of $170! It even says on my order as well as in the email that I got confirming my order that it was set up for easy pay! I IMMEDIATELY logged into my account and cancelled the order for the laptop as it had not been shipped yet. I then got the message saying "your order has been cancelled and you will not be billed." I then called QVC and they confirmed that my order had just been cancelled and then told me that it could take 3-7 days to get the money refunded to my bank account!!! This literally left us with about $200 left in our bank account and we have bills to pay today and I was about to go grocery shopping! Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Does it REALLY take 3-7 business days to get your money back? I'm totally freaking out right now!!