Highlighted
N/A

How long does it take to get a refund once you cancel an order?

I am absolutely LIVID right now! The other day, I placed an order for a laptop computer for my husband's birthday gift using the easy pay option of 6 monthly payments. This afternoon, I logged into our bank account to check our balance and saw that QVC had charged my bank debit card for ENTIRE amount of the laptop which was over $1000, and I had selected the easy pay option for 6 payments of $170! It even says on my order as well as in the email that I got confirming my order that it was set up for easy pay! I IMMEDIATELY logged into my account and cancelled the order for the laptop as it had not been shipped yet. I then got the message saying "your order has been cancelled and you will not be billed." I then called QVC and they confirmed that my order had just been cancelled and then told me that it could take 3-7 days to get the money refunded to my bank account!!! This literally left us with about $200 left in our bank account and we have bills to pay today and I was about to go grocery shopping! Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Does it REALLY take 3-7 business days to get your money back? I'm totally freaking out right now!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View