Esteemed Contributor

I was just flipping channels and I stopped to watch beautiful clothes being presented on Qplus. 

There was a clear spoken man (Louis Dell'Olio) walking around the set calmly explaining about pockets, waistbands, buttons, fabrics, etc, and he did it all without hopping in place or twirling hangers or mumbling to himself.

I thought of the fans who miss George Simonton and all the Susan Graver fans who simply cannot watch her anymore, and I wondered if they've taken a look at Louis Del'Olio fashions.

I have to admit I've seen him in passing but I never stopped to really watch and listen until now. I stayed and watched the whole hour. I'm impressed by his clothes and jewelery. Classic quality designs, comfortable but detailed, with modern touches.

Throughout the show the models all looked like elegant, happy, well dressed women, and the dark haired plus size model never looked better.

Trusted Contributor

Louis has had a huge following of "Linea Ladies" since 2000 on the Q, and before, when he was a head of Anne Klein.  His clothes are the best, IMHO!  You might check out his blog: louisdellolio.com.  He does wonderful montages of his upcoming styles, with detailed explanations for each piece.  His charming wife, Jacque, who also models, posts on Facebook, with her take on his clothes.  Incidentally, I am one who saw and bought from, his very first show.

Honored Contributor

He is one of the true designers who really cares about his product.  If I could toss out all my clothes and buy a new wardrobe, it would be from the Linea line, with a few "novelty" items from QF.

Valued Contributor

I bought 2 of his whisper-knit sweaters in black and green last winter and LOVE them! There were other colors, too, but by the time I discovered the sweater, those colors were sold out in my size - I would have bought that sweater in every color!

Honored Contributor

I like how he explains how he designed each piece and explains the construction, etc. He is more about doing this than joking around and talking about things that have nothing to do with his clothes. I enjoy watching his shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I love his clothing.... High quality worth every penny!Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say that I love watching his show even if I don't end up buying anything!

My second favoirteto watch is Bob Mackie......

Respected Contributor

Louis Dell Olio is the best most honored designer on QVC.  I am one of his many followers.  He is a 2 time Coty Award Winner(Oscar of Fashion) and has been inducted in Coty Hall of Fame. I was a fan of his when he had a couture line and for 20 years he was head creative designer for Anne Klein.  I have a closet full of LInea.  I do not buy everything.  I always DVR his shows, because he gives me so many new ideas for putting clothing together.  I am glad that QVC is giving him a lot more air time.

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge, Louis has been on QVC for many years.  I own several of his pieces, and love them all.  REAL quality at a reasonable price.  Love it!

Trusted Contributor

I have been buying Louis' fashions for many years and they are classic in design and well made.  Back in the day he used to use natural fabrics, but we know what happened with those in the clothing industry.  Another thing is that his color palettes mix and match so well from his previous designs.  Many times I've been surprised how the old and new work so well together.  He also stands by his products - particularly jewelry if you have a problem, you can get it repaired.  The last few years his designs have become more casual, with the introduction of the linea leisure line.  He truly cares about his customers and their desires.  Under "my favorite brand" there is a thread for Louis Del'Olio.  The ladies who post there are wonderful and so helpful with sizes, putting outfits together, when new items are posted, etc.  Can you tell I'm a big fan???