Regular Contributor

Hosts who deserve recognition

This is totally my own opinion but I think Sharon Faetsch, Jacque Gonzales, Sandra Bennett & Alberti Popaji don't get the recognition they deserve. I really like all of them. It's finally nice to see Pat & Jayne getting prime spots and their own programs. I love Jayne & Pat. They are really down to earth and normal.

It's obvious MaryBeth, Jill, Leah, Jane T., are the Queen Bees..they really are great. 

I can't seem to warm up to the others with their "have a blessed day" sign offs...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hosts who deserve recognition

I would say that I enjoy most of the hosts.

Some not so much.

Some not at all.  Those are the one's that are automatic Channel Changers for me.

Valued Contributor

I agree, there are several hosts that do not get the recognition that they clearly deserve!  These hosts regularly demonstrate professionalism yet warmth in their presentations, and manage to provide details about products on a consistent basis.  They don't interrupt vendors, and let the vendor and the products be in the limelight, instead of themselves.

These are the types of hosts that first drew me to the Q in the first place, and if we had more in the prime time slots, would keep me (and my $) here longer.

However, it seems my vision isn't the same as upper management, and the only true recourse I have as a consumer is to take my viewership, and $, elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

I also think Jennifer Coffey does an excellent job.  

Respected Contributor

I think Gabrielle is a hidden gem!

Valued Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I think Gabrielle is a hidden gem!

Absolutely agree!!!  She's not on nearly enough!

Trusted Contributor

They ALL deserve recognition - it's one thing to do your job, but the added pressure that comes with doing it on LIVE TV!  I enjoy them all!

Respected Contributor

Oh, please.  They all get some wonderful recognition on a regular basis.  Very impressive recogniton.  It's called a paycheck.....  

Respected Contributor

'Recognition'..seriously? If OP means by hour /time on air, I would think some hosts request certain schedules.

I wouldn;t feel badly for hosts at all, they are paid very handsomely!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to say that my personal favorite host is Jennifer Coffey.

jcoffey.jpg

I think she's smart, down-to-earth, very articulate and seemingly always extremely well-prepared.

And there is something about her that's unique and a bit of a hoot.