Do y'all not even listen to your shoes?!  I love your clothes, accessories, etc, but it is all I can do most of the time to listen to your shows. Your hosts continue to talk over the designers constantly ( I just watched Shawn & Isaac Mizrahi and could hardly hear him at all while he desperately tried to point out the details of his True Denim collection).  They sound like a bunch of magpies if it is 2 women like LOGO by Lori Goldstein. The noise is almost unbearable and I absolutely can't hear the designer. Same for Renee with Women in Control. Just think about your viewers pleas

Trusted Contributor

The interrupting has been constant, but Qvc ignores our complaints. Sandra is especially bad, then maybe a producer says something in her ear and she calms down. It's really rude that the vendors can't finish any of their sentences.

Frequent Contributor

Boy do I agree!  I feel like calling ( if I could) & telling them to be quiet.  And yes it is rude.

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn Gracie is really bad about this. I tried to watch ITWD yesterday, but she kept talking over the vendors so  much that I switched the channel. Needless to say, I  didn't purchase anything.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

Carolyn Gracie is really bad about this. I tried to watch ITWD yesterday, but she kept talking over the vendors so  much that I switched the channel. Needless to say, I  didn't purchase anything.

Yes she was very annoying, I used to like her, but she is getting like the rest of them. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's all about the numbers. The hosts are under extreme pressure to sell sell sell. Manners go out the window. 

Honored Contributor

On no other shopping channel are the hosts as rude and intrusive as they are on QVC.   I wanted to reach through the TV and shake Jane this afternoon when I was trying to hear what Louis D'Olio was saying.   I'd like to hear one of the guests call a host out live and on-air for interrupting.   Maybe that would put a stop to it.   Trouble is... they're too polite. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

Yes she was very annoying, I used to like her, but she is getting like the rest of them. 

@QVCkitty1@Mimi 1883  I like Carolyn a lot on D&C but at other times she comes across as rather bossy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think a lot of shopping channels have this problem. Hosts talking over the guest. It's especially annoying when the host thinks that they know more than the designer when the opposite is the case. I just turned off TSC in Canada as the host is overtalking the Rhonda Shear vendor.

Respected Contributor

magpies ...hahahahaha listening to my really big "shoes"