Super Contributor
How about the hosts going Gaga over celebrity! If that is meant to persuade me into buying fashin, beauty ,shoes or handbags I have to say it is a complete and utter turnoff. When a host thinks that I relate my fashion choices based on the trends or "rules of the runway " newsflash.... I base my decisions on my daily life and practical needs . In addition most of these brands have websites that offer more current choices for free shipping and coupon deals. The stock brought in and Oprah does not dictate my wardrobe. Tone down the hype and the admiration for these celebs that do not touch my life in anyway
Honored Contributor

You know I never hear Dan or David interrupt their guests......I think some of the female hosts do this and some do it more than others of course. I rarely watch live shows anymore,it has to be something that I am really interested in to watch for a whole hour. But I know in the past it used to irritate me too much to keep watching..........Sounds like it hasn't gotten any better!  

Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

Carolyn Gracie is really bad about this. I tried to watch ITWD yesterday, but she kept talking over the vendors so  much that I switched the channel. Needless to say, I  didn't purchase anything.

@Mimi 1883  She interrupts Gary ALL the time!  He starts talking and then she'll jump in about something and it never comes back to what he was saying. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

On no other shopping channel are the hosts as rude and intrusive as they are on QVC.   I wanted to reach through the TV and shake Jane this afternoon when I was trying to hear what Louis D'Olio was saying.   I'd like to hear one of the guests call a host out live and on-air for interrupting.   Maybe that would put a stop to it.   Trouble is... they're too polite. 

I have read some comments on hosts' FB pages about this and it doesn't go over too well with the hosts.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva,Do the hosts respond to the criticsm?

Super Contributor
Dan was so rude to the organization vendee Jane D. Yesterday I was shocked she could not get a word in. He went on and on about his use of the two faux leather box,tables seats, storage...set of two square ? See I can't remember what they are called. Wow can't understand why ppl like him so much he is unbearable and too much with the wife, the farm the dogs the rv my goodness Jane is so lovely she was very classy and just got interupted during the entire presentation
. I find Dan does this all the time
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

On no other shopping channel are the hosts as rude and intrusive as they are on QVC.   I wanted to reach through the TV and shake Jane this afternoon when I was trying to hear what Louis D'Olio was saying.   I'd like to hear one of the guests call a host out live and on-air for interrupting.   Maybe that would put a stop to it.   Trouble is... they're too polite. 

I have read some comments on hosts' FB pages about this and it doesn't go over too well with the hosts.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva,Do the hosts respond to the criticsm?

@ECBG, sometimes and sometimes not.  I don't read much so maybe they respond a lot more than I see.

I've seen Jill respond, sometimes very politely and sometimes very snippily (I'm sure that's not a word) and I saw Kerstin once really put someone in their place.  I wondered if it was even her or a social media host.