Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching Friyay with Jane Tracey and Courtney Kondabi and Jane has spent a lot of time marveling that the QVC production team's selection of her host pick is actually something that she likes.  I don't watch much, never realized the hosts were so blatant about not playing a role in "their" picks.  I could have sworn I hear her say she had been wearing the shoes in her dance classes in NY.  And then said the shoe was new today and she had just bought it.  Maybe I shouldn't watch too much.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe    It's not the watching, it's the listening.  Don't pay much attention to the mindless babble. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I've been watching Friyay with Jane Tracey and Courtney Kondabi and Jane has spent a lot of time marveling that the QVC production team's selection of her host pick is actually something that she likes.  I don't watch much, never realized the hosts were so blatant about not playing a role in "their" picks.  I could have sworn I hear her say she had been wearing the shoes in her dance classes in NY.  And then said the shoe was new today and she had just bought it.  Maybe I shouldn't watch too much.

Nope ... not what sh3e said.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

Have you noticed when they have special shows when each host does their own HOST CHRISTMAS GIFT SHOW PICKS all the hosts coincidentally ALL pick the SAME exact products for their special gift suggestions....🤣🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

To be a good lier you have to have a good memory. All the hosts on all the channels fail

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

Have you noticed when they have special shows when each host does their own HOST CHRISTMAS GIFT SHOW PICKS all the hosts coincidentally ALL pick the SAME exact products for their special gift suggestions....🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes, quite a shocker how they all choose the same things for the series of host pick shows. It's simply what they used to call the QVC sampler hour. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had QVC on, mostly just listening, and yes, you did hear that but I do believe she picked up a different (new) shoe.   

The "big deal" is the one she and her girls wear!

The one with the colored sole stripes is the new one.

I thought they were talking about the same one also!

Esteemed Contributor

@Zhills Not sure I follow, but, honestly, I couldn't follow her either!