Occasional Contributor

Host Mary THE BEST THING that has happened to QVC

I looooove her!! Mary is not only beautiful outside but more importantly inside!! She's fun and VERY informative but SHES REAL!! She is sweet and kind and genuine! Not one single air of pretention about this little angel. What a gem!,

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Host Mary THE BEST THING that has happened to QVC

@leelee8 wrote:

I looooove her!! Mary is not only beautiful outside but more importantly inside!! She's fun and VERY informative but SHES REAL!! She is sweet and kind and genuine! Not one single air of pretention about this little angel. What a gem!,

I agree....she is very pleasant and real.....enjoyable to watch and would love her on more..........and i doubt she would ever turn into  diva as so many have.....at least hopefully!! 

Trusted Contributor

I really like Mary as wel!!  I have never seen her host a full show, however, just when she is on with David.  I think she must only be on times when I can't watch!!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

She's amazing as a host, really, compared to some others I won't name.

She's usually on overnight, or very early morning when I catch her.

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I really like Mary as wel!!  I have never seen her host a full show, however, just when she is on with David.  I think she must only be on times when I can't watch!!Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

She's usually on the late nite hours. ITA she's a great host, and I've seen some of her interviews of vendors and she's very professional. Would be good to see her moved to daytime primetime imo. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you all!!   I have enjoyed her with David; have seen her a couple of times late night.  I enjoy listening to her...no shenanigans!! 

Honored Contributor

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

She's usually on the late nite hours. ITA she's a great host, and I've seen some of her interviews of vendors and she's very professional. Would be good to see her moved to daytime primetime imo. Smiley Happy 

I love Mary!

For some (?) reason, the last time I happened to see a list with bios of the hosts about three days ago, Mary had no bio and was not listed as a QVC host - although we are told she's a host.

Maybe because they consider her a fill-in/substitute host and she doesn't have regular assigned programming? I don't know -  but IMO it's foolish for QVC to use some of the cackling, shrieking ninnies as much as they do, yet keep Mary on the graveyard shift.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

I totally agree with you. She's well spoken. Has a nice manner in that she is fun yet professional. Dresses age appropriately. She really seems thrilled with her new position. Happy for her!

Trusted Contributor

Agree!  She's fantastic.  I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to watch her in the wee hours of the AM Smiley Happy   And I love watching her with David on "In the Kitchen with David" on Sundays. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston  She is on a lot in the middle of the night.  I would not know either if it wasn't for my insomnia!