Contributor

I'm not ignorant.

Contributor

DISHONIST ?????? HOW???????

Trusted Contributor

DO you believe in a car salesperson also? 

Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

I just assume that's what they are "scripted" to say when an Item isn't selling quick enough.

Apparently ... it works or they wouldn't keep saying it.  

Respected Contributor

@lilac lover wrote:

Totally agree.  Why would anyone actually care about what the host is ordering!!  Nit picking, in my opinion!

Actually, that wasn't the point here.  Most of us know what sales hype sounds like, but this seems to be one that annoys.  I actually think it's pretty funny when they do it, but there are other things they say that are just as funny.  There is not one thing they can say to make me buy something I don't like, so talk on......

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@MathisFan wrote:

xxs = delusional

I can't see 'how' she would or could think that we buy the fact that she's an XXS...that's a pretty small size.  she may have small shoulders, arms, but the chest area doesn't fly with a XXS size.

Or her behind!

New Contributor

i have a question what happened to the old timer showing how many sold and the good ol days when a host could say " ok i said it i just lowered the price by 20 dollars i cant take it back its to late  lol anyone remembers these days ? 

Regular Contributor
I doesn't bother me that a host does that, but I don't get the pretending one is a size when she's clearly another. Sometimes a garment she tries on "in her size" is so tight it looks like a straightjacket.
Regular Contributor

Don't know if it was mentioned but the other day when Jacque had a Joan Rivers show and they had a jumpsuit she was basically trying to find a way to order it when she knew she wasn't supposed to then she was disappointed when both her size options sold out.

Regular Contributor

I wasn't bothered by it I was quite amused by it and smiling.