Esteemed Contributor

Although we have almost two weeks remaining for holiday returns on items purchased before 12/24/16, I just found out that postage is going up on Sunday. If you pay for returns using your own label and postage through USPS (usually much cheaper than using Q's prepaid return label), you may want to send returns back by Saturday- and maybe pick up stamps while you are at the Post Office.

I also save by returning multiple clothing items in one bag to the same address. Never had a problem, and saved more by doing so.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the advice on postage cost. However I am always afraid to combne anything in one package. Are you sure that is okay?

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Thanks for the advice on postage cost. However I am always afraid to combne anything in one package. Are you sure that is okay?

I have also returned items in one bag and never had a problem.

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Yes, just put the tag/return part in the plastic with each item so that it gets processed correctly.  I haven't had any issues.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heads up on returns

[ Edited ]

@queendiva wrote:

Although we have almost two weeks remaining for holiday returns on items purchased before 12/24/16, I just found out that postage is going up on Sunday. If you pay for returns using your own label and postage through USPS (usually much cheaper than using Q's prepaid return label), you may want to send returns back by Saturday- and maybe pick up stamps while you are at the Post Office.

I also save by returning multiple clothing items in one bag to the same address. Never had a problem, and saved more by doing so.

@queendiva Thanks!! I also send my packages (yes, more than 1 item too) back via usps.com, it's discounted on line plus free tracking is included! My returns process much faster than times I use qvc's return label. 

I also include a page summarizing the returns I'm including - I started that to double check myself!

Honored Contributor

I just returned multiple clothing items in one bag. I paid postage myself and I made sure I put on the outside of the bag, using permanent marker, how many items were enclosed.

I rec'd credit yesterday for all items enclosed.  I wouldn't mix up items though.  I personally wouldn't return beauty with clothes and jewelry even though they may go to the same address. 

Whether you are supposed to do this or not remains a mystery.  I was told by CS never to return multiple items together.  Others have been told it's fine.   

Esteemed Contributor

I should have made clear that I only return multiple items of clothing in the same bag to the same return address. 

I rarely buy or return items that are not clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just returned multiple clothing items in one bag. I paid postage myself and I made sure I put on the outside of the bag, using permanent marker, how many items were enclosed.

I rec'd credit yesterday for all items enclosed.  I wouldn't mix up items though.  I personally wouldn't return beauty with clothes and jewelry even though they may go to the same address. 

Whether you are supposed to do this or not remains a mystery.  I was told by CS never to return multiple items together.  Others have been told it's fine.   

-----------------------

About a year ago, I was told by CS that multiple items in a bag or box is okay.  I only return clothing and each item is in its own see-thru plastic bag.  I turn the mailing bag inside out because it has no confusing, prior mailing info on it. I always write on outside of mailing bag how many items are being returned in the bag!!

Valued Contributor

Are you charged the shipping label price of $6.95 for the entire package of multiple items or, is each item $6.95 as if they were returned separately?