Valued Contributor

Re: Having trouble posting

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 Happy to help! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

For about the past week, I've been having problems too...  it's not every time, but it's a regular occurrence.  First, when I hit respond, sometimes, the response text box will come up, but the blinking cursor doesn't.  I then have to refresh the page and it usually comes up. Similarly, sometimes when I go to quote, the text I'm quoting will initially appear (usually in code form) but then disappear.  Again, when I refresh the page, the quote tends to come up. Posting is getting a bit cumbersome, at best. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

For about the past week, I've been having problems too...  it's not every time, but it's a regular occurrence.  First, when I hit respond, sometimes, the response text box will come up, but the blinking cursor doesn't.  I then have to refresh the page and it usually comes up. Similarly, sometimes when I go to quote, the text I'm quoting will initially appear (usually in code form) but then disappear.  Again, when I refresh the page, the quote tends to come up. Posting is getting a bit cumbersome, at best. 

Thanks for the details regarding your experience @stevieb I am following up with our technical team to determine why this experience you are reporting is happening.

Honored Contributor

(((@lainey1))), I want to send a few cyberhugs to you!  I didn't realize this wasn't resolved and just now saw your post to me.  I hope this can be corrected.  It has to be frustrating.

I hope he doesn't mind my adding his name to the mix, but @hckynutjohn has been reporting what sounds like a very similar problem with his account and I don't think he ever was able to get it resolved -- if that's the case, perhaps the Q Team can help him at the same time?  (Apologies, John, if I'm mistaken about this -- let me know and I'll edit my comments.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Thanks for the details regarding your experience @stevieb I am following up with our technical team to determine why this experience you are reporting is happening.

Thank you, Keyai @Keyai...  It's appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@Keyai  I should also have noted the glitches I mentioned above also happen sometimes when I go to edit a previous post...  Sometimes nothing will show up, sometimes code will show up and quickly disappear.  Reloading usually solves the problem.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm still having this problem a week later---so FRUSTRATING !!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Having trouble posting

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

(((@lainey1))), I want to send a few cyberhugs to you!  I didn't realize this wasn't resolved and just now saw your post to me.  I hope this can be corrected.  It has to be frustrating.

I hope he doesn't mind my adding his name to the mix, but @hckynutjohn has been reporting what sounds like a very similar problem with his account and I don't think he ever was able to get it resolved -- if that's the case, perhaps the Q Team can help him at the same time?  (Apologies, John, if I'm mistaken about this -- let me know and I'll edit my comments.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dooBdoo

Appreciate the cyberhugs and your follow-up.

To be honest, I don't think I'll hear back from QVC and felt foolish resending them my email again (7th time) - I only did it because Brittany-QVC asked me to. I would say more but don't want to risk this thread getting deleted or me getting banned.  I'm sure you can imagine how I feel right now about the situation.Woman Wink

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I'm still having this problem a week later---so FRUSTRATING !!!

I agree.  It's getting to be more than a little annoying...  And I don't plan on player browser roulette just to accomodate whatever the problem is...

Respected Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Hi @lainey1

I am sorry to hear that. We definitely want to look into this for you, can you resend the e-mail today? I'll check the inbox and make sure that it gets seen. Also, can you tag me again when you've sent it? That way I can see if your e-mails are coming through.

Brittany 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Brittany-QVC

Ok, I just resent the email titled Nickname Issue (Attn: Brittany) in the subject line.

I sent it to both QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and Social.Team@qvc.com

Thank you again for your help with this.

Brittany-QVC

‎              07-28-2015 01:03 PM

Hi Lainey1,

Just received it and responded!

Brittany

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@Brittany-QVC

Brittany, just wanted to give you an update on this. It's been 2 weeks since QVC received my last email. As of this morning, I never heard back from QVC at all.

At this point, I don't care anymore (and obviously neither does QVC). I just wanted to let you know since you were kind enough to try and help me with this. Case closed. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum