Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone used La tweeze tweezers?

They had on these tweezers last night that had a light on them?  I was just curious about the brand.  If you have a favorite brand of tweezers could you post?  Thanks

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone used La tweeze tweezers?

I favor my 2 tweezerman tweezers - one has sharp edges and is very precise, the other is more rounded and safer in some areas...TMI ALREADY!

I also have an anastasia tweezer that falls somewhere in between.

Last year when I heard about this lighted tweezer, I checked online reviews of various lighted tweezers and ended up buying one by revlon in target. It is not very precise but the light comes in handy at times.

Esteemed Contributor

@diku   I checked on Amazon and they have pretty good reviews, but I am not sure.  I Know you can buy tweezers for 5.00 and 40.00.  Hard to believe that they could be much different.  I have been using the same pair for about 15 years.  I love them and cannot find them anywhere else.   Thanks for your post!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I started to order these but saw some reviews on Amazon that said they didn't close tightly enough.  I have Tweezerman tweezers and some drugstore pair from about 20 years ago (no kidding). I think they are Revlon. They're the best. Boy they don't make things like they used to. And they look brand new. I would like the light though. 

Honored Contributor

I use Tweezerman also.  They meet so well they can get a tiny blonde hair.

Esteemed Contributor

I found the best pair of tweezers yesterday at Walmart.  Small and great tip  1.99.  I love them!