Honored Contributor

Re: Great puchase - Aslett Rubber Brooms

I need something like that, but I wouldn't want two.  I don't understand why QVC always sells things in multiples.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@NickNack.   I agree on the multiples. That's why I don't get the scrub daddies.   I think they want at least a $20 price point.  My set of brooms was a full size one and a pointy hand hrld one for the stairs which was a better value.

Honored Contributor

@MadameQueen  I wish they still had your set.  I would like to have a hand held one, too.  I'm sure you know this, but you can buy Scrub Daddies at Bed Bath & Beyond.  You can also order them from Amazon.  I love mine.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I need something like that, but I wouldn't want two.  I don't understand why QVC always sells things in multiples.

@NickNack

One for you, and one for your gift closet, of course!

Frequent Contributor

I have a Swivel Sweeper (Amazon-but HSN has).  I bought my first one on HSN and a month ago got the newer model.  They both work amazingly well and hold a charge for quite a while.  Not so great on carpet, but will take the top fuzz off.  It is so great to use and swivel 360 degrees.  Great for our boat and think it would be good for motorhomes.

Respected Contributor

Check ebay for items which seem to have disappeared.  I recently found on ebay an HSN robe that I liked but no longer offered by HSN. 

Regular Contributor

I got the pair (regular and hand brush) years ago.  I use the hand one for getting all the stray threads off carpet before vacum.  I sew and those threads are worse than hair on vacums.  I just checked amazon and they do sell small hand one... They call it........

Pet Buddies PB5578 FurBeGone Cat Grooming Brush-TPR, Green  10.99  this looks just like the one I got years ago.

Regular Contributor

Just noticed they have a different combo....this small one has like a squeege on one side, hmmm different.

Evriholder FURemover Broom and Brush Combo (29.47)