Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

If the TSV is makeup, do they sell it during a gardening show?

If the TSV is an epilator, do they sell it during a cooking show?

If the TSV is a vacuum, do they sell it during a fashion show?

If the TSV is a computer, do they sell it during a fitness show?

I don't have the answer to these questions, b/c l hardly watch the Q any more. But l wouldn't be a bit surprised if the answer is "YES."  Woman Surprised

This doesn't bug me anymore, but in my early days of watching, this did.

Say the TSV was a piece of jewelry.  Rick especially would keep referring back to it no matter WHAT other jewelry was being shown.  It would be displayed right in front of him no matter what else he talked about.  And Rick did a fair amount of jewelry shows.

I get your point - it does get tedious to see it so many times in shows that aren't the same topic.  I guess they really want to make sure everyone tuning in sees it.  Must be the moneymaker of the day!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@NanaLinda wrote:

QVC will air what they want, when they want.  My suggestion would be to watch a movie, read a book or take a walk. Nobody is being forced to watch QVC every minute of the day! Sheesh!

Indeed they will... Glub-glub-glub... 

Related image

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Ladder on a kitchen show.....QVC will obviously go to any measure to catch a viewer's attention for a possible sale on a popular cooking show - sad - but just you wait folks.....it won't be long before SG shows up in the kitchen, twirling like a top. but then.....I would bet DV would not put up with that!  However, you gotta admit, it would be awfully fully for her twirling and his happy dance but I doubt that would sell products!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Our Time Warner cable is now Spectrum. I call it Spectre, the James Bond evil enemy. They moved QVC from a lower channel to the nether regions of cable channels. Given that QVC doesn't hold much interest for me these days, that move was the final nail in the viewing coffin.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You'll never see a Breezies TSV on Sundays or Wednesdays because they would have David selling bras while he was cooking a pot roast. 

LOLOLOL   GOOD ONE KACHINA!