Regular Contributor
I just have to say, with all the junk the Q is showing over and over, is there not one hour a day that jewelry could be shown. It is a super gift and makes all the phone chargers, tablets, throws, unending fashion that is sooo overpriced. Really,no jewelry. This CEO has no idea what to sell.
Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

@brcala    Jewelry will be shown in a week or 10 days, undoubtedly with "guaranteed" Christmas delivery.  Then we'll get to hear about the ones that didn't make it in time, despite the guarantee.  Truthfully, QVC can't guarantee anything until they get their own fleet of trucks, which isn't going to happen.  Maybe drones. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Amazon isn't even meeting its guaranteed delivery dates.  If I wanted a jewelry gift for the holiday, I'd shop locally.

but I do not like others to pick out my jewelry.  Haven't ever since high school, and for that reason I also never buy jewelry as gifts for other people.  

Respected Contributor

@brcala Corporate tells me that programming is scheduled a year in advance. The new CEO has only been place for two months and four days. The Director of Programming has been in place since September 2008. Complain to her: tammy.kriebel@qvc.com.

Respected Contributor

I can tell you @brcala the CEO and the entire marketing department know exactly what they are doing.  They pay big bucks to keep track of buying trends and what people want.  They do this for a living.  They are selling things that people are buying or else they would stop selling it.

We all know it's about the money and their profit.  We may not like what they are selling but there must be some folks buying.

Respected Contributor

@Winkk They most certainly do not know what they are doing. Programming gets changed, hosts are unprofessional, orders don't get fulfilled... I could keep going. Did you see their latest financial report? QVC & HSN combined down 7% over last year! Yikes!

Honored Contributor

It seems to me that whoever is thinking they know what they are doing, sees a need, a trend like 2 years ago-oh pajamas! And then keeps pushing it over and over like people never change from this.

Or huge glasses that were a big thing a few years ago-over and over.

So, I don't think they know what they are doing either.

And expensive pajamas is just insulting.

Oh well. I really don't know if they ever read here though they should.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor
They may think they know what they're doing but they aren't the shopper. Sick of wrinkle cream, pj's, flashlights, chargers. They got rid of good hosts only to have silly hosts that don't describe things but tell us it is their favorite until the next item just like it comes along g.