Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

I too have watched Mary Beth Roe,  from the very beggining. 

I can honestly say, I really like her and have always enjoyed watching when she was on air.  I think "She is a sweet, loverly woman a real lady". Whatever her decision...

I know I will miss seeing her on the Q.  I wish her the very best in whatever she does. 

"And herein lies the danger of threads like  what's posted in the first post.  Nobody has said she is off the Q. People are supposing things."

Exactly!  People are already responding as if the OP's "feeling" is fact!  I do wish this post could be deleted.  Rumor mongering should not be permitted.

Trusted Contributor

I often wonder if the hosts read posts like this and really get a bang out of them!  It probably is very entertaining discussion when they are sitting and having lunch together!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@cubagal wrote:

I hope I am wrong, but I have a terrible feeling that Mary Beth Roe is going to retire from the Q.  Her time out of work, because of the accident, has given her a taste of what it is to do what your heart desires.  She has more time for her children, church and family.  She stated that her son is running for office, so she is going to be busy with that.  She hasn't been back to do the diamonique Wednesday show for two weeks.  I have watched her be pregnant with her 3 boys, and I thoroughly love her!!!  She is such a sweet sweet person.  I have no complaints about her, whatsoever.   I have heard people ( on here) complain about her using one particular phrase too much, but that doesn't bother me, I couldn't do her job, and I bet the complainers couldn't do it either.

If I am wrong, I will be very very happy, but I wish her well in anything she does.

@cubagal ...why would you post something like this? .... because you had a feeling!!! .....this is how rumors start & poor Mary Beth will be left with the backlash!!! 🙈🙉🙊

Honored Contributor

It's none of our business.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting...