Respected Contributor

I was watching the so-called "new fashions" yesterday.  They kept showing so many items that were on a few years ago, i.e. that SG maxi dress.  It seems that so much of the fashions they are showing are so stale and dated.  Even SG whose fashions I used to like and have many of her liquid tops is getting old and boring.  It is just the same old thing over and over.  There is no little of anything new and fresh they just keep cleaning out their warehouse of old items.

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I was watching the so-called "new fashions" yesterday.  They kept showing so many items that were on a few years ago, i.e. that SG maxi dress.  It seems that so much of the fashions they are showing are so stale and dated.  Even SG whose fashions I used to like and have many of her liquid tops is getting old and boring.  It is just the same old thing over and over.  There is no little of anything new and fresh they just keep cleaning out their warehouse of old items.

@lovesallanimals   I agree.  The prints are odd or so outdated.  Just my opinion...

Esteemed Contributor

I dislike those loud gawdy prints....

Respected Contributor

I get a lot of clothing catalogs. Most of the items are priced higher than QVC. I do not see anything really "new" in these catalogs either. Maybe there is nothing new out there at this time. Things are very expensive and it is possible designers and manufactures don't want to take a chance on items that might not sell. I do not know the answer, just guessing.

Respected Contributor

Fashion days have never been all new merchandise. It's generally a mix of new orders of returning favorites and styles, and new items. I have been seeing the same complaints for years, but I don't ever remember it being terribly different from what it is these days.

Super Contributor

And @jonbon , they show  the same few items all weekend. It's not like they show new items those two days