Valued Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING - FLASH EVENT - UNTIL 3 PM EST

@MezzieStarr 

Yeah, this is nuts.I cleared browsing history twice. I tried in both Chrome and Firefox and I do not get the free shipping banner....nor free shipping. Social Team said to call the automated ordering number.

I'm running out of enthusiasm to place the four or five orders I was interested in. Woman Frustrated  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MezzieStarr I woke this morning, Hawaii time 5:00 AM, and saw Kerstin saying everything was free shipping. I thought, "how did I miss this last night". Well, then I saw it was only for 5 hours. I did some damage though.

@PansyBoo Sorry you are having issues but I placed 3 separate orders, each containing more than 1 item and had no problems at all. I use Chrome. I know this is redundant but did you try turning your computer off and then restarting? 

Another option is to just check out with shipping included to avoid the items selling out then contact CS or the social team and have shipping refunded. 

Valued Contributor

@cjm61 

Thank you so much. I've done everything you mentioned. HA! Tried both Chrome and Firefox browsers...cleared history several times...turned computer off multiple times. I even tried to order thru the app on my phone which I've never even done before. But no luck. I contacted the Social Team right off the bat. Was told to call 1 800 345-1515. I then emailed back asking if I could order online and then just have them remove the shipping....NO. So I just now found myself back in the 1980's talking to a rep by phone and placing a couple orders. She, of course, was very nice but it was a trip back in time. Woman LOL

But still......how the heck do I figure out why this is not working??

Thanks again!

PBoo 

Respected Contributor

@PansyBoo   I'm old fashioned lol, I still call in using automated ordering.  It was successful, no shipping was charged.  I hope you're able to resolve this and get the items you want.

Esteemed Contributor

I discovered the free shippiing flash event by coincidence when searching for an As Is E&B bra. Found one, tried to order online, and of course the site is wonky-what else is new? Called and was able to place my order..

$50.00 as compared to $91.50. Nice savings. 

I ordinarily avoid clothing purchases here because I do not want to spend $8.00 to try an item on, I already have this style of bra, so I know it's a keeper.

Contributor

I was wondering what happened to the free shipping… just went to check out and there was shipping. Didn’t know it was just until 3. Well, I’m not going to get anything in my cart now and the Q lost out on a $200 order. Oh well.
Trusted Contributor

@PansyBoo Free Shipping again today (Sunday) until 5 pm EST.

Maybe it will work for you today?

@bellarosa1 you can get your free shipping today, since you missed out yesterday.

Valued Contributor

@MezzieStarr 

Thank you so much! Yes, it's working today and I've placed one order already. It was kinda funny. I put an item in my cart about twenty minutes or so before David came on air and announced the free shipping. Lo and behold there was the free shipping banner at the top of my cart that I could never get to work yesterday. For a little while I thought how weird is this! But then I decided that the offer had been loaded into the system early by QVC and I figured free shipping was coming at noon. Woman Very Happy

Thanks again! 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just saw this on TV.  I had ordered two pairs of the White Mountain Big Deal earlier and just canceled and reordered.  Saved $11.  

@Pecky I did the same thing (but only one pair for me.)  I ordered during AMS, then cancelled at 10 and re-ordered.

I got the champagne (or gold, or whatever they're calling it.)