Respected Contributor

I feel the same way.  I had to laugh the other morning when I turned on QVC and saw that ****** thing.  LOL, they also had that race track that lights up. Seems like these are on every single year.  It's time QVC got some new inventory.  Not just toys, but clothes and everything else.  Soon we'll be seeing the same old barn jackets from Denim & Co and Graver that they've been selling for 20 years.

Regular Contributor
I see a number of those flashpads when I go on rummaging trips to the Goodwill. Buyers might as well skip the gifting process and take it directly to the dump.
Respected Contributor

A couple of years ago I bought one just to see what it was and thinking my husband might enjoy it. It was a silly product. Boring. We both tried it. It went to goodwill almost immediately.

Respected Contributor

It is amazing that this HUGE company can't get new merchandise in.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Some of the hosts and guests have had "Flashpad Competitions" going for YEARS!Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

The problem is that the technology on that thing has been outdated for years. And yet they keep selling it year after year, ad nauseum. It reminds me of the the toy from 30-plus years ago called "Simon." 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: FLASHPAD Game AGAIN!!

[ Edited ]

But it is broke and they do need to fix it. QVC's offerings are more moldy than a six month old loaf of bread...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Welcome @kjack...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
New Contributor

We have an older version of the Flashpad and we've enjoyed playing it. I am thinking of buying a newer version. I don't see anything wrong it. As with anything..to each his own.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

The Q is one of the strangest retailers I've ever seen.  Same merchandise every year.  I've seen clothes on clearance for almost 2 years and counting. 

That would be the same of any store B&M or internet.   Even a place like Williams Sonoma pretty much has the same thing every time I go in, which is rarely.   Maybe one rack of seasonal which is the same stuff as well.   

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*