Respected Contributor

FINALLY... some customer service!

Instead of using the QVC return label, I neatly packed 6 returns into one box, took it to the post office and mailed the box PRIORITY.  That was on July 6.  I waited to receive credit for my returns... and waited... and waited.  So finally yesterday, July 31, I sent an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  I explained my situation and asked them to please check on my return.  (I have sent returns this way several times in the past with no problems.)

After exchanging 3 additional emails with QVC Social, and having to do some of QVC's typical leg work (scanning my Priority receipt from the P.O., listing each returned item #, etc.), I was granted the credit for each item.  WHEW!

What I've learned:  

- Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with details of your concern (item #, order # and other pertinent information.

- Be brief and polite.

- Do not take out your frustration on the QVC Social Team.  They are not responsible for QVC's current problems.  They are trying their best to do their job.

Remember this email:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

Re: FINALLY... some customer service!

I am surprised the Q didn't shut you off returning 6 items

Honored Contributor

@MrSour   Hi Sunshine, 6 items is nothing if during the same period you bought 100.  You get a warning if your percentage is too high.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

I am surprised the Q didn't shut you off returning 6 items

Time will tell.  Hubby would be ecstatic if they did!  {*_*}

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!