Respected Contributor

Has anyone emailed one of the hosts and actually gotten an email in return?

Just wondered...they have their addresses available so I would assume they would really write.

Honored Contributor

honeybuns wrote:

Just wondered...they have their addresses available so I would assume they would really write.

@bargainsgirl, I haven't but I've seen posts from others who have.  My guess is that some of the hosts might personally answer some email messages, others might have a social media assistant who responds for them.   Since all of them have to keep up with not only the hosting job but also their blogs and several social media sites, it's likely hard for them to read and respond to every email message.

hth, and maybe someone else has more direct knowledge of this.Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

i havent emailed any lately (mainly because if i have a question i ask on either facebook, twitter, instagram OR look to see if someone else has asked the same question.

i have emailed previously though and i can say that mary beth, jayne, and leah have all responded.....maybe one or two others. a few of the models are good at responding to questions on facebook.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@bargainsgirl, I haven't but I've seen posts from others who have.  My guess is that some of the hosts might personally answer some email messages, others might have a social media assistant who responds for them.   Since all of them have to keep up with not only the hosting job but also their blogs and several social media sites, it's likely hard for them to read and respond to every email message.

hth, and maybe someone else has more direct knowledge of this.Smiley

I recently heard someone talking about Carolyn Gracie and they referred to "a member of her team".  So I assume the hosts have clerical help in answering email and Facebook comments and questions.  Didn't know they had "teams" though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl many years ago when a host first started I did.  And she replied and it was very lovely.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I emailed Dan Hughs about a product years ago and he personally responded via email.

Super Contributor

Years ago I emailed Carolyn Gracie and she responded quickly.   This was before the FB push and Gary being the face of Denim & Co.

Respected Contributor

Yes, and no.

Esteemed Contributor

Three years ago I emailed the same question about dining in West Chester to both MBR and David. David responded promptly. Still waiting to hear from Mary Beth.

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Leah wrote back to me on a question I had about a product and this has been about 7 or 8 years ago. She was extremely cordial and wrote back with in 2 days.

bamasec