Respected Contributor

EMAILING FOR HELP ON THIS MESS

QVC team had posted an email address to get help in using this mess. I sent my questions in, they came back with an answer that was no different than TRYING to understand it on "my settings & Edit my preferences".......I am so frustrated & discusted with this change. I HATE it!

Valued Contributor

Re: EMAILING FOR HELP ON THIS MESS

You are not alone. This mess is awful. They posted a "Answering your Questions" thread, and don't answer questions. Last reply is "a week ago" and has been "a week ago" for 4 days. It's really making me cranky. As I tell my husband, if when you try to explain something to me and i don't understand, use different words. Repeating yourself when I don't know what you're talking about DOES NOT HELP!

If they wanted to do away with the forums, just do it. Don't make it awful so we'll all leave.

Valued Contributor

catscamper, i am so disgusted I could just hug you!!!!! could you tell me how to give a heart? I missed it somewhere  Thank you

Respected Contributor

I do know how to give a heart,lol...just click on the heart on the post you want to give it to. I am finally finding something here tonight. BUT! I still HATE this mess!

Respected Contributor

I have stated MANY times on this new mess, how much I hate it. I guess they have deleted most of my posts, because not much it showing. QVC locks up almost everything now. The forums are not at all interseting anymore. You can't answer those locked threads, & they delete the rest of what they want to stop anything.

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tx Starlight's posts

I'm not real sure what you want?   You've been given help over and over.  Step back and try one thing at a time?   Most people have not really had this much trouble.   Not to say they like it, but it is what is, 

If I was having this much trouble, I'd already be gone.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I have stated MANY times on this new mess, how much I hate it. I guess they have deleted most of my posts, because not much it showing. QVC locks up almost everything now. The forums are not at all interseting anymore. You can't answer those locked threads, & they delete the rest of what they want to stop anything.

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they might be taking time to improve this and make it decent. But, It looks like whoever designed this is thru and satisfied with his work. Most people can get used to anything, but it doesn't mean this is the worst they've ever seen and always will be.

Esteemed Contributor

@debc wrote:

Tx Starlight's posts

I'm not real sure what you want?   You've been given help over and over.  Step back and try one thing at a time?   Most people have not really had this much trouble.   Not to say they like it, but it is what is, 

There's always room for improvement, and this site needs a lot of it. Not everyone might be as tech savy as you and are trying to learn about a terrible site. She probably knows when she wants to leave.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

@debc wrote:

Tx Starlight's posts

There's always room for improvement, and this site needs a lot of it. Not everyone might be as tech savy as you and are trying to learn about a terrible site. She probably knows when she wants to leave.

I agree taja123...  I guess there's nothing like putting another person down is there? Referring to  TS post.   And by the way TS, I am tech savvy and I still don't get it (their changes, that is)...  It's like it's a guessing game...

Frequent Contributor

I'm with those of you who can't stand this 'new, improved' Q-forum!