Trusted Contributor

Anyone know if QVC will be offering easy pay sitewide either for a number of hours or whole day?  It seems like its been quite a while since they offered this.  With their 4th quarter sales down, maybe it would interest more customers to buy.

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL.....especially w/ tomorrow being a day of gold jewelry!!

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL I have no idea, but could they have done this more frequently just during the holidays', just a thought?

Honored Contributor

It's typically not announced.  Check that your email settings are updated and you'll get an email when if it happens.  You may be able to set up text alerts.

Trusted Contributor

Based on what I have heard the hosts say the past several months QVC is promoting their Q card for those who want to have easy pay.  For those like me who do not want the Q card we are given that choice only occasionally.  I figure they get a kick back from the card company holder so that might help their bottom line.

No problem here as my purchases have declined because of increased prices combined with poorer quality.  I have been a customer for many years and I have experienced the quality, value and customer service.  If you want to raise your prices fine but I need to get a quality product.  Fewer purchases thus my expense line chart has improved.  Good way to start the new year for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gram W I have been a customer since almost the beginning but I have had more problems over the last two years that I no longer find it beneficial to shop with QVC as much as I once did.  Vendors I once went to for my go to items are no longer affordable for my budget, and I refuse to have a Qcard, and frankly I was tired of the hosts mentioning the Easy Pay option using your Qcard so often during a presentation that it overshadowed the product, I understand they are being coached to do this, but I find it very annoying!

QVC once a favorite channel to watch is now just a blip on my TV screen as I channel surf!

Contributor

I agree QVC is not what it used to be.!! I dont have a Q Card and dont think we should have to get one to have easy pay. Some people cant get the card and relied on easy pay !! Maybe QVC just dont care anymore. I dont buy very much on here now !! I was always buying things. Oh well QVC your loss !!! Thanks Jane

Valued Contributor

For two months at the end of the year QVC used to offer an affiliates discount of 20% off most purchases. They did this for around 10 years or more until 2016. I used that a LOT for items I wanted but was hesitant to buy for whatever reason. I bought my first Dooney and Bose with this option over the years.

The change that happened this year was more easy pay and increased shipping or at least less free shipping. Personally what I would like to see happen is more free shipping or buy one and get free shipping on any additional items. I will take easy pay if offered on most things because the value on all products is not what used to be. Having said that, have you noticed all the low cost items going on easy pay? Is this because people are less likely to return an item if it is cheaper?