Honored Contributor

They had them on Zulily early this week.  QVC ought to fire the toy buyer that first ordered that stupid thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

that the Flashpad is on clearance. I am tempted to buy one just to deplete the inventory faster. If I never see another demo of this thing it's too soon. What else should they never reorder? And I know they are a retailer and are not here to alleviate my boredom. But they shouldn't add to it!

@SunValley~~~It's a good thing you added that disclaimer about QVC not put on this earth to alleviate your boredom or risk the wrath of that certain cheerleader!  

To answer the question, soooo many to pick from and so little time!  Just to pick one, I would be happy never seeing another Lazy-Boy recliner demo.

So funny. Does anybody really buy recliners  anymore? I have never known anyone who had one. Not even my parents.

I love my recliner.  I just kick back with my pad and surf the net in exquisite comfort.  What do the rest of you sit on that's really comfortable?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone else notice

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

that the Flashpad is on clearance. I am tempted to buy one just to deplete the inventory faster. If I never see another demo of this thing it's too soon. What else should they never reorder? And I know they are a retailer and are not here to alleviate my boredom. But they shouldn't add to it!

@SunValley~~~It's a good thing you added that disclaimer about QVC not put on this earth to alleviate your boredom or risk the wrath of that certain cheerleader!  

To answer the question, soooo many to pick from and so little time!  Just to pick one, I would be happy never seeing another Lazy-Boy recliner demo.

So funny. Does anybody really buy recliners  anymore? I have never known anyone who had one. Not even my parents.

I love my recliner.  I just kick back with my pad and surf the net in exquisite comfort.  What do the rest of you sit on that's really comfortable?

@Kachina624

Well I have my couch and what's called a chair and a half (smaller than a love seat but bigger than a regular chair) with ottoman and also a rocking chair....But many of my friends/relatives have recliners and they are usually the most coveted when watching a movie or football or basketball game....or just visiting....    This past weekend I went with a friend who was purchasing furniture and there were LOTS of recliners in the showroom....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt Yes, those excruciating competitions. I heard the Q lobbied for it to be an Olympic sport! Now don't burst my bubble and tell me they are coming out with version -2.0!

Honored Contributor

I have a leather recliner that I wouldn't trade for anything. 😀

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

That's pretty funny 

Trusted Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@jackiejenny while i am sure that was meant as a dig with me, I am afraid you misunderstand (just like all the others who think QVC exists to entertan us).  I am not a cheerleader for QVC.  I am the first to admit that there are things about the channel that could be improved; however, i am also a realist.  i recognize that QVC is a retailer -- nothing more.  It is not our family.  It is not our friend.  It owest us no loyalty (just as we owe it no loyalty).

I make the ocdasional purchase fron QVC if they ave something I want at a price I beieve is fair (and I cannot find it elsewhere).  I do not expect anythig more from this channel.  Many here -- particularly those who complain the most and the loudest -- expect QVC to be more than it it is. 

I am also the first to admit that I have no sympathy for constant complainers.  Children who whine are deplorable; adults who whine are inexcusable.

Respected Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@SunValley  Now THAT is funny!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrong thread..sorry

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

Ethan Allen sells lots of them.  You are not from Oklahoma I must assume. . .