Respected Contributor

that the Flashpad is on clearance. I am tempted to buy one just to deplete the inventory faster. If I never see another demo of this thing it's too soon. What else should they never reorder? And I know they are a retailer and are not here to alleviate my boredom. But they shouldn't add to it!

Honored Contributor

I really wonder how many of these things end up in yard sales or the land fill. It just doesn't seem high tech, enough to appeal to younger people. Did anyone here buy it and enjoy playing with it ? I'm curious.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

that the Flashpad is on clearance. I am tempted to buy one just to deplete the inventory faster. If I never see another demo of this thing it's too soon. What else should they never reorder? And I know they are a retailer and are not here to alleviate my boredom. But they shouldn't add to it!

@SunValley~~~It's a good thing you added that disclaimer about QVC not put on this earth to alleviate your boredom or risk the wrath of that certain cheerleader!  

To answer the question, soooo many to pick from and so little time!  Just to pick one, I would be happy never seeing another Lazy-Boy recliner demo.

Respected Contributor

@SunValley, omg...as I live & breathe...a possible end to the invincible FlashPad?!?!  

Valued Contributor

Every time I have been to the Lancaster QVC outlet there are tons of Flashpads there for $9.99! 

Honored Contributor

My mother got suckered into buying one for my husband a few years ago.  I hope some other "elderly" person enjoyed it when they picked it up at the Salvation Army!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@jackiejenny Yes, added it for self preservation! Lol

i usually don't notice anything on clearance unless I just purchased it at a higher price, but that Flashpad jumped out at me. During the 3 months before Christmas every time I did a Q check in the past five years it was either that thing or a bundle of flashlights. They could ditch those too and I wouldn't be sad. Offer that stuff online, but demos on expensive air time? That made no sense to me.

Respected Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@SunValley~~~It's a good thing you added that disclaimer about QVC not put on this earth to alleviate your boredom or risk the wrath of that certain cheerleader!  

To answer the question, soooo many to pick from and so little time!  Just to pick one, I would be happy never seeing another Lazy-Boy recliner demo.

So funny. Does anybody really buy recliners  anymore? I have never known anyone who had one. Not even my parents.

Trusted Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

So funny. Does anybody really buy recliners  anymore? I have never known anyone who had one. Not even my parents.

@libbyannE~~~There have been no Lazy Boys in my family either as far back as I can remember. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone else notice

[ Edited ]

@SunValley

Oh SUNVALLEY say it ain't so......Oh the poor Flashpad so soon to say goodbye, why it must've been shown ONLY a zillion times.... crying and blowing nose emoticon  Oh what will we do without the thrill of seeing the host and vendor compete with one another in a good ole flash game....crying sad waving bye emoticon.crying sad waving bye emoticon.. We will still have those beautiful memories...SNIFF SNIFF!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”