Honored Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

Give it up already!!!!!!

Gotta have the last word??

Okay you got it!!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

The only thing I will say about the Denim & Co show is that colorful large block check top is the most hideous thing I have ever seen them sell. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@phluphy 

I didn't say anything about her "wardrobe", It's MY opinion that the particular top she's wearing when I just checked in, was not flattering on her!

Maybe it's the color? Or the length?

But I just don't think it's flattering on her, and I have every right to say so, just like you gave your opinion of my post.

@KingstonsMom    In her role as a faux model, Carolyn often wears things that are either too tight or unflattering.  She's a good sport about it even though she can surely see in her monitor that some things look better than others.  As least she gives those of us with less-than-perfect figures an ideas of what things would look like on us.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I agree.

Although I don't watch Q live anymore, when I see Carolyn on videos of items I'm interested in, she always looks nice, but not in this particular top, IMO.

I just don't think the fit/length/color was right for her.

I actually like Carolyn as a host, she's easy to relate to, IMO.

I do NOT bodyshame anyone and I never have.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

This has nothing to do with Carolyn or Denim and Co., they just do not go together. Not every line is for everybody. I do not know if the size she wears is incorrect or it is not for her. When she wears other lines she looks much better.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@phluphy 

I didn't say anything about her "wardrobe", It's MY opinion that the particular top she's wearing when I just checked in, was not flattering on her!

But I just don't think it's flattering on her, and I have every right to say so, just like you gave your opinion of my post.

@KingstonsMom    In her role as a faux model, Carolyn often wears things that are either too tight or unflattering.  She's a good sport about it even though she can surely see in her monitor that some things look better than others.  As least she gives those of us with less-than-perfect figures an ideas of what things would look like on us.

@Kachina624 

Carolyn is one of the hosts I do like but I agree the sizes she wears arent right.... Quite awhile ago people made comments on her Facebook Page that the clothes she was wearing were too tight....So Carolyn even said on air that she read the comments and she would try on her normal size and also size up and see what looks best, and decide what looked best to wear on air....But I think she went back to taking the advice of the Q Stylist who says wearing clothes close to the body makes you look thinner (I know, I know, but thats the advice he gave her)....SMH

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim&co carolyn

[ Edited ]

Yah know, compared to all the silliness and quirkyness and lack of info we get from other hosts, Carolyn's numerous purchase comments dont bother me at all...!!!!!  In fact Carolyn is one of the few hosts I enjoy watching....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@phluphy 

My issue with her is that she insists on a smaller size when a larger is more flattering. It just doesn't present the clothes in there best light, and that's her job.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

You know,it's funny I was watching also. The very nice top she was wearing was stretched as far as it could go. Then she asked for a smaller sized faux leather jacket that she could hardly button. Like I have said,we come in all shapes and sizes. But we look better in clothing that fits us.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim&co carolyn

[ Edited ]

@bewise wrote:

Firstly,I like Carolyn she always does a terrific job,But,I am so tired of of hearing her say,"I have four of these"I wish she would come up with another sell tacite,or my Mother has this also.I personally don't care who has this doesn't make me want to buy.well I said what was bugging me!

@bewise 

Many here agree with your complaining.