Respected Contributor

Saw there was a post removed for being rude to this host, and though I didn't read the original post I can't imagine why someone would make a rude remark about a person who just had a new grand-baby (not to mention recently suffered a devastating loss).  People never cease to amaze me.

Respected Contributor

I know...that shocked me too. I didn't see the poofed post either but glad it was removed quickly.

Respected Contributor

So on a more positive note, I am happy for him.  He has a beautiful, loving family.  He's beaming.

Respected Contributor

Love Dan Wheeler! He is a real pro, and I would swear that he sends good vibes right through the tv screen! 

Trusted Contributor

Very happy for him to have a 'new' joy in his life, he has had a rough year.  Losing a spouse has to be one of the worst things in the world.  G.d bl..s his family!!

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations to Dan!

Regular Contributor

Again, it was my post that was removed.  I was not being rude about Dan Wheeler.  I think he is great.  I made a remark about Shawn and it was perceived as being "mean" by the moderators at QVC.  Again, I want to apologize....meant no disrespect to anyone.  I am not a mean person or a hater.  I merely get a little too vigorious with my opinions and this was the case here.  AGAIN, DID NOT DISRESPECT DAN WHEELER. 

Respected Contributor

@Texussgal I replied to you on the other thread as well. Thank you for the explanation. 

Respected Contributor

@3suwm5 wrote:

Very happy for him to have a 'new' joy in his life, he has had a rough year.  Losing a spouse has to be one of the worst things in the world.  G.d bl..s his family!!

Yes. 

Respected Contributor

I saw another post on this topic, and apparenty the OP made the negative comment about Shawn and not Dan.  I don't know why she would used the subject of the post as Dan Wheeler, but that is why the post was remove.  Just wanted to clarify.