Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney Looks So Pretty!

On 9/21/2014 sunshine45 said:

here is one via susan gravers page:

Photo: Courtney Cason QVC's first dance :) There was so much love in the room last night. What a beautiful, magical event... Congratulations! #courtneysaysido

Oh, I like the skirt in that one!

Honored Contributor

and one from mary beth roe:

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I ate the top of my older sister's wedding cake while she was on her honeymoon. I didn't know they'd put it in the freezer to eat on their first anniversary. Yum, yum, BURP! All gone!

Valued Contributor

Susan Graver and her daughter were at the wedding. I thought someone posted that Susan helped Courtney get the job at QVC. Since Courtney is around the same age as Susan's daughter I wondered if they went to college together.

Respected Contributor

Courtney and her husband (sorry, I forgot his name) look very happy and wonderful together. I hope their marriage is full of joy and lasts forever. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder