Respected Contributor

Courtney is on with Nick Chavez tonight in a skin tight blush maxi dress. She looks very stylish as always. Why is she not seen during prime time? She has grown on me.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Courtney Looking Hot Again

Sorry do not agree. She looks like she has her nite gown on.Not appropriate for a shopping show. Very immature gigles alot .

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching Coutrney, she does a good job and is pleasant to listen to. She is a little different than some of the hosts that have been there for years. She has been here for a few years and she is a refreshing change even though I have about 20+ years on her.

Respected Contributor

I saw her at 3AM - handbag clearance show.  I thought she looked great and she did a good job presenting.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Courtney is a beautiful young woman and I love her style.....she does fine as a show host.  I would have loved to have had her looks and talent.   

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Courtney is on with Nick Chavez tonight in a skin tight blush maxi dress. She looks very stylish as always. Why is she not seen during prime time? She has grown on me.

I have to disagree with you about Courtney.  Personally, I am glad she is not on more during the day/evening time.  I would rather see two of the newest hosts, Elise and Katie on during prime time instead of the overnights.

I really don't think that "looking hot" is something that is needed for a home shopping channel lol.  Someone also described Albany as looking hot on her shows recently.  Looking nice and professional seems like a more appropriate description for a professional sales person.  The term "looking hot" makes me wonder what they are trying to sell lol.

Super Contributor

she tries to be too cutesy. Immediately change the channel.  

Respected Contributor

Looking HOT?  What a strange thing to say. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry I offended the church ladies by saying Courtney looked hot, I wouldn't mind it if someone said I looked hot.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Sorry I offended the church ladies by saying Courtney looked hot, I wouldn't mind it if someone said I looked hot.

I'm not offended nor a church lady.  I just don't think "hot" is something Courtney (or any QVC host) needs to be while representing QVC.  Save that for their own time.