Super Contributor
Watching the Breezies presentation and can't help but see the difference between host and vendor. Jayne looks so natural...aging gracefully and authentic...so attractive...
Honored Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Watching the Breezies presentation and can't help but see the difference between host and vendor. Jayne looks so natural...aging gracefully and authentic...so attractive...

So what difference are you referring to?  Don't find Jayne Brown attractive at all.  She does not do much to enhance her image.

Honored Contributor

I find Jayne to be extremely attractive, and I like that she not a phony trying to appear to be something that she's not.  She's comfortable in her own skin and knows who she is, not trying to be a glamour girl. 

She's a great example of what a woman her age should be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Heaven help us if we all look the same.

Valued Contributor

@Justshop IMO, both Jayne & Kathy (the vendor) look great - two attractive & classy women

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Who makes the rules? Do whatever makes you happy and comfortable. Personally I think Jayne aged 10 years when she cut her hair and let it go gray, but if she is happy with it so be it. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2   Apparently somebody made a rule that women must have at least shoulder length stringy hair.  Jayne dared to defy "the rule", and I disagree.  I think she looks age-appropriate and fantastic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm with Miss Jayne with the shorter cut hair, of course mine is for another reason.  Please forgive me for repeating my story but after I lost my hair to chemo with breast cancer I was fortunate that it came back pretty much like it was.  Thing is, I had a wicked head of hair long and thick but to this day as a survivor I choose to wear it cut short in homage to my ladies that are still fighting the disease.  So for whatever reason I think Jayne looks beautiful and my DH says I am too, so there!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Jayne looks great as far as I'm concerned.  She still has her sense of selling like a professional and her great humor.  I like her hair and evidently so does she.  Leave her alone.  She's one of the few hosts who are still professionals!

Valued Contributor
@rms1954 I have to agree with you. I think Jayne would look a lot more better if she accessorized more with some bigger jewelry, more makeup, nicer shoes and better hairstyles.
She is pretty enough, just needs a little make over