Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Contacted the Better Business Bureau today!!!!

Well, I did it today.. I have had enough with QVC double dipping on my credit card.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

It seems that this is a normal practice for them.

You place an order, they authorize it, they ship it, they again authorize that. They are putting thru 2 pending charges for the same order/item. I don’t know about your bank, but my bank hold the funds for a total a 5 business days, before they will release the funds. So I placed an order on Sunday and it was in the 100 range, but it was for 2 different items, so what they did was to authorize the whole amount, and then today, they shipped the order, and they put through new authorizations for the individual amounts, that total that whole amount that was authorized on Sunday.

In the past if I called corporate, they would at least fax a letter to my bank telling them to release one of the pending charges. Today, I was told they aren’t doing that anymore. So depending on your bank, and your purchases, you can all look forward to your money being unavailable to you, for a period of time, unless the Better Business Bureau steps in and tells them that they can’t do this. And what does QVC say about this, “I’m sorry”. Well so am I.. sorry I had to resort to this.. but you left me no choice..

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View