Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas in July Questions????

I guess the ship from China came alittle early this year.
Honored Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:
I guess the ship from China came alittle early this year.

Now THAT'S funny! Love your sense of humor. Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I always wondered myself why in July and not June which is technically half-way....thanks Beach-Mom for clearing that up! Very interesting!

Trusted Contributor

I'm tired of see the Christmas in July trinkets!  Save that stuff for July 25th only.  Seems like a tacky way to shove clearance Christmas trinkets down our throats.  

Regular Contributor

SOOOO tired of Christmas in July!

One week is enough already! By the time they start it AGAIN in September, I will be so sick of it!]

Enough already!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of Xmas anyway---prob because I have no little ones anymore and partly because I worked in a party store for 12 years and our first shipment of H(e)lloween and Xmas came the day after July 4th and the black and orange junk had their own little home then and Xmas was up about a month later. Looked at all that junk for months!!!! And I am way past buying anything new decors as I am trying to get rid of the dust catchers.Not interested in the flashing, swirling lights that seem to be all the rage now.

I imagine that once this boring weekend is over, there will be 24 hours of Xmas every 25th of the month until Oct when it will be every other program.