Respected Contributor

these changes remind me of HSN community which I stopped using much a few years ago . Maybe this just takes getting used to . I really enjoyed the helpfulness of posters on the Q forums and to me 'if it isn't broke why fix it? applies. I am having difficulty navigating.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Changes in the boards.

[ Edited ]

I agree that it reminds me of the HSN Community, too.  It's just different and everyone's not used to it yet, but OMG you would think it's the end of the World as we know it reading the many negative posts!! 

Honored Contributor

I'm going to give it awhile for me to get used to the new format. I think I'll end up liking it.

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

Can you please help me? I can't figure out how to even post a message! It says to look in the upper left hand side to see New message. There is nothing that says new message when I go to a listed category.

Respected Contributor

@elruth wrote:

Can you please help me? I can't figure out how to even post a message! It says to look in the upper left hand side to see New message. There is nothing that says new message when I go to a listed category.

For me, when you click into a forum (not a thread) there's a red box that says new post.  It's in the gray box under View All Forum Topics.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*