Honored Contributor

@tobes. She may well have said that.  She also said that she ordered the TSV in every color (or was about to do so).  That's Carolyn being Carolyn.

Respected Contributor

I just had this show on in the background off and on today when I was drying my hair. 

Carolyn is on my favorite hosts lists! Love her garden shows the most.  

Esteemed Contributor
She said she ordered some of his items before the show and was wanting more now that they were on air going over features. She said she's often been wearing Isaac's shoes on air while doing D&Co. shows.
Trusted Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@mosky wrote:

First,let me say ,I did not see the whole show,just caught the last.Maybe I am reading it wrong,but I thought Carolyn,talked over Issac and appeared to have very little interest in promoting his clothes.Because she is so involved in Denim and Co.,maybe she just was not interested.Anyway ,thats the way she came off to me!

I saw the show and couldn't disagree more.  As a matter of fact I thought the two of them were great together.... Woman LOL

I too watched the show and funny I thought that Carolyn, who I like very much by the way, was talking over him and to me he seemed irritated.  I was not getting good vibes from the two of them at all. 

Honored Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

@mosky wrote:

First,let me say ,I did not see the whole show,just caught the last.Maybe I am reading it wrong,but I thought Carolyn,talked over Issac and appeared to have very little interest in promoting his clothes.Because she is so involved in Denim and Co.,maybe she just was not interested.Anyway ,thats the way she came off to me!

I saw the show and couldn't disagree more.  As a matter of fact I thought the two of them were great together.... Woman LOL

I too watched the show and funny I thought that Carolyn, who I like very much by the way, was talking over him and to me he seemed irritated.  I was not getting good vibes from the two of them at all. 

Isn't it interesting the differences in how we perceive things?

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

@mosky wrote:

Isn't it interesting the differences in how we perceive things?

Yes @Q4u, that's just what I was thinking as I was writting my comment !!!

Valued Contributor

I was talking about the earlier show today,not the one this afternoon.Maybe it was just me I usually enjoy watching Carolyn with everyone,but the part of the show I saw,just didn't feel right!

Contributor

I agree 100% about changing it up from Shawn.  I used to really dislike Shawn, then I really liked her, now she's starting to annoy me.  Guess I'm wish-washy Smiley Embarassed  It's like she tries too hard.  But I love him with other hosts.