Valued Contributor

First,let me say ,I did not see the whole show,just caught the last.Maybe I am reading it wrong,but I thought Carolyn,talked over Issac and appeared to have very little interest in promoting his clothes.Because she is so involved in Denim and Co.,maybe she just was not interested.Anyway ,thats the way she came off to me!

Valued Contributor

I wouldnt even comment but you are very wrong  She was ga ga over his stuff  She always is.  She promotes him even on Denim and co  shows  I think she and Jane are his biggest fans

Honored Contributor

I am watching their show today and they are having a great time together!  Carolyn loves Isaac's clothes and wears them on air frequently. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, I didn't see it that way at all. I felt like two friends were talking about things they loved together. Been watching the whole show.

Valued Contributor

I have been watching (on and off) the entire show- working from home today. Yes, I can shop and do my work!  Anyway Carolyn is one reason why I had to split my order into two carts! I am about her size and shape and I liked how the TSV looked on her. Normally I would have shied away from those shorter sleeves but her arms looked OK.  Anyway I am sick of covering up in the summer!  To heck with it I need to be comfortable!

She and Isaac seem to be doing reasonably well together- they certainly convinced me to make several purchases from the show and my Isaac wish list. 

PS Caroline is also the reason for my purchase of that cute C Wonder floral blouse she was wearing on her garden show on Sunday!  Mabye I had better stop watching Carolyn.

Going to be a bad/good week because Bonaza Silver day is on Wednesday. Yikes.

Super Contributor

I thought they were very much in tune with each other.

I didn't see the whole show, just the last 30 minutes or so, but I thought they got along great.

Esteemed Contributor

I only saw part of the show, but thought they were very much in tune with each other.  Carolyn often comments on all her Isaac purchases.

If there would always be a host that is not the regular Monday night one, I would watch Isaac more often.  Have said this before...he is a much better vendor/guest when paired  with someone other than Shawn.

I don't own many of his clothes. I need more room in the bust, but then his larger size is huge on my shoulders.

Respected Contributor

@mosky wrote:

First,let me say ,I did not see the whole show,just caught the last.Maybe I am reading it wrong,but I thought Carolyn,talked over Issac and appeared to have very little interest in promoting his clothes.Because she is so involved in Denim and Co.,maybe she just was not interested.Anyway ,thats the way she came off to me!

That's quite a conclusion seeing you only saw part of the show.  I find Carolyn promotes all shows with equal interest and never appears to show favortism.  Guess it is just you.

Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I saw the show and couldn't disagree more.  As a matter of fact I thought the two of them were great together.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I thought she said she purchsed two colors

of the loafers featured on the program