Valued Contributor

Can someone help me with reviews?

I can't seem to find reviews on some products.  I talked to customer service but they didn't have an answer.  I thought maybe they changed how you get the reviews.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Can someone help me with reviews?

Not all items have reviews - either too new or QVC changed the item number (we can only guess for what reason).  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@CHATTY wrote:

I can't seem to find reviews on some products.  I talked to customer service but they didn't have an answer.  I thought maybe they changed how you get the reviews.  Any help would be appreciated. 

They've completely changed the item description page.  We didn't need it changed.  Now, instead of clicking on the "click here" tab to find the measurements, you have to first click on "read more."  Would you have figured out where they're hiding the measurements???  Also, to find reviews, they've taken the "reviews" tab away and you have to scroll down to find out if the item has reviews or not.  Why why why do they keep taking away the info and ease for quick and accurate ordering???

Valued Contributor

I was looking at the lunchtime specials and they said they were customer top rated but I couldn't find reviews.  After I spoke to customer service and they asked me for the item numbers, they couldn't find the reviews either. They didn't have an answer for me, but I see now they are there. 

QVC Social Team

@CHATTY wrote:

I was looking at the lunchtime specials and they said they were customer top rated but I couldn't find reviews.  After I spoke to customer service and they asked me for the item numbers, they couldn't find the reviews either. They didn't have an answer for me, but I see now they are there. 

Hello @BLH - If you click on the product, in this case the lunchtime special top rated item, if you scroll all the way down, you will see the Reviews. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC

@BLH

if you are using firefox as your browser the reviews are NOT showing up at all. i had mentioned this on another thread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I can't see reviews either. At the bottom it says reviews but when I click on the page # they don't come up.

Why change something that wasn't broke???

Super Contributor

Just tried a few other items that have reviews and I get the same thing. What's going on???????????????????

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@CHATTY wrote:

Hello @BLH - If you click on the product, in this case the lunchtime special top rated item, if you scroll all the way down, you will see the Reviews. Hope this helps!

@Eva-QVC - Is there any way QVC could post previous item numbers at the bottom of the page? There have been a few times I've wanted to "show" an item (most of the time fashion) I bought a year ago to someone, but when I go to my order history, it says "We are unable to find results for your search." It says this because the item number has changed. I appreciate everything you do, but this would be a great help to me, and probably to others as well!

Valued Contributor

While they are working on the website redesign, some features may not show for all pages and might leave then come back. Once the redesign is complete things will be more stable and complete.