Respected Contributor

Re: Beach Week on QVC -- Live from the Jersey Shore

@ROMARY, I agree. Those PBS travel shows & ones I watch on the Create channel we get in Spectrum are some of my favorite tv to watch.

I like to watch the Food Network & the Cooking Channel, visiting different restaurants & cuisines. We don't eat out all that often but these shows satisfy me!

Trusted Contributor

This is really lame!  It is bad enough they show CIJ every minute of every day in the month of July.  If I saw them on the beach I would run the other way!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 

I haven't seen any of the "beach" shows nor did I care to but on Mary DeAngelis chat today during the ITKWD or should I say "Another Food Show"🙄 (sorry I digressed) she noted they were live from the Paradise Oceanfront Resort.

Imagine my surprise we've gone to Wildwood Crest for over 40+ years and it is the same hotel (previously called Paradise Inn) as kids, then with our kids & now with grandkids.  

It's no glamorous rental house just a nice hotel on the beach.🙂

F1EE334E-C351-4C0E-946C-1D422EA36BEC.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see any beach shows, what were they?  CIJ?  Food?  Kitchen?  I never watch those.  Are they over?

Honored Contributor

I'm 99% sure Jane's beach house is in Cape May.  She may have been in Wildwood at one time.

I didn't see any of the beach shows and didn't even know they were doing them.    

Respected Contributor

??? Okay?

This seems like a waste of $

They should have sent them somewhere nice like Cape Cod!