Valued Contributor

BEAUTIFUL STORY ABOUT KIRSTIN

I just got off Facebook and finished reading Kirstin's post which brought tears to my eyes. She and her husband adopted a baby boy from the gestational Mother and named him BEN...what a beautiful story on how this all came about and why they had to keep it a secret for a period of time.  No wonder she is taking time off work - if it were me I would take longer. God bless you and your beautiful family Kirstin.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BEAUTIFUL STORY ABOUT KIRSTIN

Oh wow - congratulations to them!

Honored Contributor

Nice to see a happy post.  Kerstin also posted on the qvc blog with the same story.

Valued Contributor

Truly inspiring to see a loving family. 

It is a beautiful story and pictures

Respected Contributor

This is a wonderful blessing for all involved..........

QVC Social Team

@grooms wrote:

I just got off Facebook and finished reading Kirstin's post which brought tears to my eyes. She and her husband adopted a baby boy from the gestational Mother and named him BEN...what a beautiful story on how this all came about and why they had to keep it a secret for a period of time.  No wonder she is taking time off work - if it were me I would take longer. God bless you and your beautiful family Kirstin.

Hello @grooms - We are all so happy for Kerstin and her family! She wrote a beautiful blog to share her happy news. Click here to see the adorable photos> Kerstin

Honored Contributor

I forgot she was going to be making her announcement last night at 8:00.  I just happened to be on FB and it popped up on my feed. 

It truly brought tears to my eyes.  I cannot imagine the heartache she and her husband felt when one of the adoptions fell through.  That was heart wrenching to read. 

I am very happy for her, her husband and her 2 daughters.  What a great ending to the story.  

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful story,blessings to her an family.