Esteemed Contributor

Auto -ordering?

[ Edited ]

Whats up with auto-ordering? Now they give you a list of options and you have to type in the item number?...or is that a fluke? Something wrong with the phone line?

Well, Whatever it is, it lost a sale today. I couldn't order by phone,so I came online and while I was there I read the bad reviews.....lol.........

So guess what ??? I didn't buy the item !

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any problem, although I placed an order yesterday.  Thing do get strange if you try to order an item on Q Plus using the regular Q phone number (which is programed into my phone).  Then you have to have the item number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

I was ordering from the regular Q. I tried 3 times and then it totally got stuck. I think it was a problem on their line because I went back just to try it after i wrote this and it worked fine ,although I did not order that item     Smiley Wink

I did get an e-mail for numbers for Q Card holders but I didn't use that number or even write it down. Like you I have it programed into my phone.I am used to that number and I don't really want to use a new number for QCard holders. I'm old and kinda set in my ways........lol

Thanks for responding

Honored Contributor

Me too, @MalteseMomma.  I completely understand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment