Trusted Contributor

I placed an order on April 19th and just now got an email from the Q telling me that they shipped my two items, both the same thing just today. Does it really take 5 days after the order was placed to even begin to ship items out????

That is just crazy.

Trusted Contributor

Why not call CS and ask them if there was a reason for the delay in shipping?

You might ask, if the items don't arrive by the EDD, can you be credited for shipping charges. Can't hurt to ask.

I hadn't ordered in a long time, and recently ordered 2 Honora items. Both arrived in under a week, which is OK timeframe with me.

I'd call and ask, anyway.

Honored Contributor

Just a possible suggestion....Where my DH works, they can take a few floating holidays during the year. That kind of allows employees to use them for their own personal religious observances or they can just extend other vacation time, the choice is the employee's. Anyway, at his office, several people took Good Friday as one of their days. DH didn't want to leave his department completely vacant so he took off Monday, which actually worked out better for us after traveling Sunday. Anyway, it's possible that QVC's shipping department was a little short staffed due to the holiday and it took a little extra time to get caught up.

Super Contributor

I waited two weeks 9a full 14 days), just to receive one top. That is just ridiculous. When you call customer service, they get rather rude about it. While I realize that they have no control over what the post office does, they are responsible for getting items to the customer. Shipping is certainly costly enough!. Since all their merchandise depends on shipping to the customer, they need to communicate with the post office when items are not being shipped in a timely manner. I have tried contacting my local post office using QVC tracking numbers, and they don't ever recognize the numbers.