Respected Contributor

Re: Amy Morrison would be a great host at QVC

Why is the OP always trying to find and fill jobs for shopping channels? Has some network hired the OP as a "tester"?

Esteemed Contributor

@skuggles   No I just think he/she is obsessed with getting LR name mentioned.  Really needs a new hobby cause this one is getting old.

Honored Contributor

I think Amy is very pretty but as far as hosts go, she is horrible.  She gives virtually no information about the product at all.  She misprounces words on a regular basis and makes some of the most inane comments.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think Amy is very pretty but as far as hosts go, she is horrible.  She gives virtually no information about the product at all.  She misprounces words on a regular basis and makes some of the most inane comments.  

You mean, like Shawn?

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

You mean, like Shawn?

Or CC...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The best host right now is on HSN aka Amy Morrison. Shes been at HSN for 10 years and does the popular beauty report. She would be so good on QVC. She reminds me a little of LR but she has charisma and energy

Oh,cheezits,no.  Amy is awful,IMO.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I agree that Amy is not that great. IMO, Heather Hall is the best host on TV. Hope she stays at Evine.
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I have to disagree with OP. Amy Morrison is one of the HSN hosts who l consider unwatchable. She has a fast-talking, huckster style-- similar to Bobbie Rae Carter, IMO. I think their best host is Colleen Lopez.

Now to me it seems like she was trained by Colleen Lopez. 

Regular Contributor

Not real sure why you wasted your time and energy writing such a rude comment.  It was totally unnecessary and I am certain NOT wanted.  I found the text nice and she never indicated that QVC was looking for hosts.  Besides, I'm sure Amy Morrison is such a Floridian that she would NEVER consider moving to Philadelphia!  Not that you care. 

Valued Contributor

Are you kidding me?  She's almost as bad as Albany..won't let the guest get a word in edge-wise and oh so hyper! 

Albany about drove me nuts this morning on the lock-n-lock show.  Just wouldn't stop talking over Chris ( or any other guest, for that matter)..I couldn't stand it and turned it off..  What is the matter with using proper manners?...A thing of the past?...I wonder...