Valued Contributor

Always enjoy Josie Marin's presentations. Such an attractive woman. During her show on Saturday a woman called in to give a tear breaking testimony praising Josie's products and how much they have helped her. Jane Tracey was hosting the show and she broke down with tears also and said that we are not here to make money only to change lives. I think not.

Honored Contributor

Yuck, IMO she's on way too much.  Can't stand her or her outrageous claims.  I've gone to sleep at 1am and she was yaking live, awoke at 7am and there she was still pushing her grease again live.  Sick, sick, sick of her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: Always Enjoy

[ Edited ]

Think Jane Tracey must think she is also a  therapist if she said that ,hope corporate was asleep  during that show cause she is sure there to sell sell and bring in the money.

Maybe before that show she was on and sipping wine as I have been seeing PJ'S and wine,never have seen any host  on HSN  or even Shop HQ act like some of the hosts lately on the Q  that is when I do  channel surfing..

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yuck, IMO she's on way too much.  Can't stand her or her outrageous claims.  I've gone to sleep at 1am and she was yaking live, awoke at 7am and there she was still pushing her grease again live.  Sick, sick, sick of her. 

At least she's not telling that annoying story of the beautiful French woman,  throwing up her hands and saying "argan oil!" as much. At least I haven't heard her tell it lately.

Respected Contributor

Josie has a following and many consumers love her products. She seems to come up with new items which is good for her company. She has been on Q a long time  and sales, thus alot of air time. She has a good product.

Maybe she is too attractive as someone posted not long ago her scanty attire was offensive.  A few husbands have noticed!  Many also dislike the continual finger dipping and greasy arms.

I think the hosts are actors as well  and cry and exaggerate for sales. That sounds about like Dimitri who touted he was in the business to help us and not for the money. His products have doubled in price and he doesn't offer the special kits any more.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering when she's going to sell.

Trusted Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

Always enjoy Josie Marin's presentations. Such an attractive woman. During her show on Saturday a woman called in to give a tear breaking testimony praising Josie's products and how much they have helped her. Jane Tracey was hosting the show and she broke down with tears also and said that we are not here to make money only to change lives. I think not.

Who is J T kidding? barf

Esteemed Contributor

I liked her products and used them for several years.  I no longer do as I have found I like Beekman even better.  She seems lovely though and I can see her and Jane getting a bit emotional.   Some people are a little dramatic when they call in but some have real life issues and I feel they musn't have anyone else to talk to in their life. Sad.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

LOL

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919   Right on....and the moon is made of cheese, too.